Thursday, August 26, 2010

♥ strive! strive!♥

morning, this is before i goes to sch...
i took some pic and post it here...
Spirit of the poor...aih....
look bad?

- my studies life -

this few days~i'm getting more stress for ownself in my life..
why? it's bcoz of my study...
i need more hardworking form now on...
i dun hv so much of time for me to study alr..
more few weeks i'm going trial alr...dead time for me..
now, i alr starting fight with my all subject...
haihz....i felt so stress..bcoz i gt alot things is alr forgot and...
my understanding is nt really well..
is bad for me...

i get my passed result alr...
walao!i cant believe i get A2 in my english result..
hahahaha..the 1st A's in my form 5 ...xD
so stupid la me....
aihz...but other result still so poor..Especially my BM...
really poor till can die...
how can i score in my BM?
alot teknik for me...but i really dunno how i oni can use it.
as the same way~i hate my BM...
act,i duno why i so hate BM..
but BM is killing me...=(
until this moment,wad should i do? that's it...
the way i can do...i jz can hardworking doing my revision..
and start burning all paper and make a juice..xD
my aunty said:
[Very easy, u write all d formula onto a paper,
burn d paper n mix with water/juices n drink it,
sure u will forever remember 1 ......keke :p]
hahaha....
if can..sure i will do it...xD

aihz.....
finish this week...going next week...
september is coming....
we have 1 weeks of holidays and 1 week for ganti class and holidays~
i have no time to go out actually...
and i have no time to think other things alr..
i jz can cheer up !!!
strive!!! khoo may ling!!!
if u wanted have a nice future thn u must fight now!
no ppl will help u if u get a stupid result..
tat time is really bullshit alr..

today,
i listen to my classmate how they planing whn the 2 week of holidays..
going shopping...travel...
look so nice....but....izzit time to do this?it is great so listen tat..
their holiday is full of schedule ...nicely
hmm...but my heart is asking ...
[izzit nt scare the coming trial? and am i doing the same things?]
actually, whn i hear they are planing their schedule,i was scare.
why? bcoz of coming trial is after the raya holidays..
it's really OMG to me....felt so stress..!!
aihz....how i also cant away the thinking of TRIAL!!!!
aihz....i really scare my result...
whn i saw bck all the question....
tat's really killing me in all subject...
i told myself i wanted to pass that's enough to me..
aihz....can i? ya, hope i can...
cheer me up please...

my gor always called me dun fail my BM subject ..
all my family and my friend called me hardworking...
and...dun fail my result...
stressfull... ish ish!!
even i'm tuition now and i get more knowledge...
but i really need a teacher who always teach me in 1 by 1...
i told the truth is...all subject is killing me now!
hey! all human, dun always think i'm so lazy and noob!
i got do revision...all the time!scare the test all the time!
i really gt strive lar!

hmm...now, is turn to ask myself..
how i plan in my holiday?
full of travel,shopping,sleeping...
free all the time for schedule ?
NOPE!!!!!
bcoz i'm giving ownself a time table to do my revision..
this is wad i'll do in this holiday..
fight with my all subject..
fight with my all studies...
fight with ownself brain...
i REALLY dun hv TIME and NT enough TIME ..
can STUDY!!!
wuwuwu~~=(
i really scare......
who can help and be my 24 hours teacher???
please la...faster come!
i needs all note...
form 4 and form 5 importance note...

wanted play or wad...
this is all after my SPM...
earn money and happiness...hahaha!
i dun have a lots of time stay infornt my computers..
i should PUSH myself in all the way i can!
PUSH lazy to be hardworking!
do some sport to make my energy bck!
everyone is fighting with their studies...how abt me?
yes, i'm coming~

not so long...
i'm setting my SPM....
i was scare.....
tat's my future....it can be change everythings...
how i can get a nice job...
how i can get a nice salary...
how i can slove some learning collage prob..
how i can go to some whr to studies...
FUTURE!
all bcoz the PAPER SIJIL...
i dun want a empty and bullshit result..
even it is jz a papers...
but,it can change alot things...

i have no time to think out of studies things..
now, no one is importance thn my studies fight in my future life..
i have no time!!!
stress stress is coming to me...!
very dizzy everyday!
felt very dizzy~~~~zzzzzzzz
all really! killing me!
i wanna shout out...'HELP'
but no one will help...bcoz no ppl will help u to do the exam..
true? aihz.....damn!
i had alot prob...
family...
friend...
all the relationship with all people...
guys...i wanted to said...
i have no time!
and....i dun care even u'r good with me ornt...
even i'm alone all the time!
tat's a nice prob for me....no distrub...
alone....sometimes..really is good...
i dun want make other things distrubing me...
a relationship in love or with a person...
all really non of my prob..
i dun want get the distrub....
all sad....all unhappy...
i wanted to RELEASE...
focus on my study tat's enough to me...
as kayson told me...
GOD is a best things...be a forever friend...
so,u'r nt alone....
i really believe kayson wad he said to me..
thanks...

alone is nt a things tat i wanted to scare and care...
be happy for ownself..
still got other people will care abt u...
i noe....all is supporting me...

mayling said,
she will try to be good in her result...
she will try her best to pass all...
gv some confident for ownself...
don't break the promises to someone...
hardworking!
studies is now....my life...future....
TRIAL
SPM
coming soon...


mayling nvr break the promises i post here...
gambateh!!!
nth is important thn studies now!

-i'm change-

fight with my future....



3 comments:

  1. gambathe la.. i always support u..hehe.. if u need me.. just call me..hehe..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. how need oo??? haha...
    u come teach me meh~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. can de.. if u din scare fail de hua la.. i can teach u de.. haha..

    ReplyDelete