Monday, June 28, 2010

``i want to noe``

monday again...
aihz..i reli dun like to go sch act....
but no choice...
jz now i saw sumthg in sumone fb wall post..
she's post up [人面兽心,别太相信人~切记]...
she's said is a classmate....izzit she is saying me?
said is 被背叛.. but...i'm not...i dunno who is tat...but i hope tat's nt me..
i reli din't do anythg...
wad means for 背叛??? i noe......i reli no say anythg of her...
but i reli reli hope she's saying me....i sad...whn i saw tat...i still treat her like frenz..
anyway, i duno she'll read this blog ornt...
i jz can say..even you all reli dun like me..or hate me..
say my bad thg always...but i reli do nth with you all...
i duno wad happen can make you all dun like me..but, i treat you all like frenz..
we'r classmate.....is jie mei ...if i reli do wrong wad...why cant say out?
so sorry if i reli fault....but i told meself...i nth can 背叛 to thm...
now, i'll chg...chg to no care anythings...
no care every bad comment...i jz do myself !
i dunno am i chg this blog ornt...but i felt tat...here i cant say any privacy...
am i nid to ask proper to thm or i jz leave it thr?
aihz~just leave it....

today, my class jz hv 18 student...
silent...how? i care? nope...
today i miss my baby alot and alot...and he get sick already..
too bad....always sick...berak non-stop..hahaha...
[i noe my baby want say i 38 jor..right?]
so worry him much......
so,i planned after sch stright away go find him at wangsa maju..
i accompany him go clinic wait to see doctor 1 hours..very omg 1!
wait till want fall asleep alr...
reli alot ppl see doctor...nowaday alot ppl get sick..
aihz....how abt me? i think i'm going get sick alr la..
after tat we go have our lunch....thn bck home oioi...
make me so late oni bck home....
hahaha....yay! i can saw him today.....

aihz....i dunno wad feeling i have now...
bcoz i reli duno....tomolo wad will happend...
i reli want to noe wad happen...i sent msg to her..
hope i can get reply frm her...
i want to say...i reli do nth....

No comments:

Post a Comment