Monday, August 09, 2010

``emo+ing``




this post is abt yesterday~
me and ky kor go KLCC pc fair~
thx to accompany me walk thr ya~
hmm....i follow him to chg things...xD
i didn't buy anythings frm thr act~haha
i jz wanted go thr find my frenz~^^
good! i meet up with my fren thr too~
so happy they still remember me =)
hahahahaa~! this time pikom pc fair i no work..
but i hope next year pd fair i can have a job thr ^^
i like~bcoz it was so fun! hehe..
am i have a chance to get a show girl job?? hiak hiak~
start keep fit now xDD bluek~

i meet up with vivien jie~
happy~bcoz i quite miss her~
thn i date her to hv lunch~^^

me and him reach thr 1.30 i think~
we walk so long..act...walk till so tired~
and very bek cek la..alot ppl thr also..
hahahaha!
not syok also...zzz=="
but have a lot leng lui~a lot leng zai ...xixixi~~!!

not fun!
walk till 4 sumthings thn we come out~
i gt help leanard tai bought a canan printer ink thr~
RM65 ><"
hahaha! this is the oni things i buy~
hahaha! yiiyerr~~~no buy mouse~aihz..
next pc fair i sure wanted buy alr..
my mouse so suck alr...><" bek cek with it~
this is 2nd time i went to KLCC pc fair
quite sienz...
people mountain people sea~><"
tak boleh tahan la~~xDD

today,
monday wor....
syoknya~my sch today having 1 day holiday~
felt so happy..bcoz ytd shopping till so long and tired~
but today i can slept till so late..wakakaka!
i 1pm sumthg oni awake~
hahaha!reli happy...if everyday also can like this so nice..
piak! think too far ><"
pity ky get sick...
take good care of urself la..
like a big child still wanted people to worry u meh~
aihz~duno how was him alr..
felt so worry abt him tim...zzz~~~

bored in the afternoon~~
thinking sumthgs was make myself bcum so emo~
damn bored~
my hp still gt 'tik tik tik'~my msg~
max is sms with me..this few day~
my hp always gt alot msg~~wakakaka!
make me wont felt so sien...bcoz still gt ppl chat with me..=)
but,my money keep~~aihz..
i'll reload till i bankrap i think~~
hahahaha!
it's ok der~~~~~x.x"

my brain arrr....
dun keep thinking abt the ppl ady~
going to kill myself alr..
nt really so handsom alr!
why keep gt he face coming out frm my stupid brain~
it was a past for us la wei~
thinking wad jek~felt nt worth still wanted miss~
aihz...damn damn damn!
how can i forget? how i can run away for tat missing?
i quite miss him..
miss him deeply la..
but the person dun want me alr~
quite sad,even single life is greater thn in a relationship~
i'm always emo+ing
i dun like!bcoz i wanna make ownself to cheer up!
james told me...not worth to do tat~
not worth to keep thinking abt him~
jz take it easy,let it be~
but,hard to so fast to recover bck~
listen to sin huey said she will wait kayson so long..
very worth~
qiute sweet xD
maybe,i wont do it~
my heart is blind now...i cant accept any relation..
sorry to daniel law..i really cant~
i jz need time.....need time to rest~
i'm scare~~~

this time!
i'm awake in my life~
i jz wanted do it myself be more good...
smart......
i am a girl who say superwomen...xD

keep emo+ing~
sorry to my fren always worry abt me...
maybe my wallpost or pm wrote sumthings is emo..
i'm jz think oni~
he's no care alr....
chill~ling!


sienz~
jz stop it here~
plz!! take care urself properly~
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment