Wednesday, August 11, 2010

♥ wednesday ♥


[翡翠明珠]

today after sch i go watch this funny movie with ky
a funny movie..make me laugh non-stop ..hiak hiak hiak!
so funny eh~~
we goes to brem mall and watch this movie..
wow~so long time i nvr went go thr alr..
i remember tat , all the memory at brem mall with somebody~
hahaha! ther bcum alot of things and shop alr..
have a big big giant..gt sell sushi..hehe..=="

act,today i'm so tired...
i not really felt wanted go on today..
but,at last i still go><"
bcoz i want to watch movie..hehehee!
thx ky accompany ya~
i really felt so tired...today my class oni have 15 people to attend~
a bad bad bad news for me...
my sijil is gone~~bcoz last sat i didn't attend to sch~
so,she said cant get the sijil alr...alr batal~! wuwuwu~
even sick gt letter also no use liao ...=(
too bad~but,luckly tat's nt very important la..
cheerleader sijil only~='(
haiz...suan la suan la...

today,janice gt date me go have lunch at pizza hut..
but last min i also nvr go...
bcoz they also wont wait me..start eating la..
haih...since my bus come so late zzz...
izzit really so jam so nvr come to fetch me?
nvm..it's ok~

may i noe how a friendship means by?
i really sad of tat....
bcoz i'm nt the one who always easy to leave..
izzit i really nt important?
can told me wad means by truely friendship?
haih~~jz be silent~

[i don't like the way u said "aiya,for u normal alr la.."]
haih...full of sadness for me,do u noe? how hurt ehn u saying like this?
izzit i look like plying a person?!
whn i'm sad...u jz said " aiya...dunno u lah!"
wad means it? can told me? how u take care?
plz...dun think tat i'm the person is cincai la k!
people will sad...
people will get hurt....
do u thinking abt my feeling?wth~
i dunno wad can i said alr...
i jz hope i can take it easy~
not oni i wanted to change myself...do u chg urself too?
i dunno.....but i reli felt dissapointed whn u said i'm fake!=(

jz leave it *

today,
happy also....ky bought a chibimaruko books for me

huray!!!! so happy to saw tat....my lovely chibimaruko~

yiiha! hiak hiak hiak!

haih.....tired tired tired~!
but still wanna do my homework...
summore,
i tomolo late bck home..
bcoz i should attend my chinese class..=(
haih~no choice ><"

next~
i want watch 人间喜剧 & SALT
hahaha..jz duno whn i can watch it oni...
ohya!still gt STEP UP3 , PHUA CHU KANG,MANGA..
HAHAHA!
alot movie i want to watch xD

this few days,i start to watch anime alr..
梦色糕点师
this anime quite cawaii nerh~~
^^v

ohh!!! yay!
start puasa alr..hehe...
now,i bck time is 12.30pm finish sch~
hehehe...happy happy



haih,
lazy to wrote much~
tat's all..i should go have a nap now...
haih~really felt so tired and sleeply~
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment