Thursday, August 05, 2010

u'll nvr come bck again `baby`

finally,u'r FLY away frm me...
finally,i alr ask the question and i get the answer...
i really hope this is nt true! but..
the truth is...tat u leave me....
u told me the reason is
[i no love u ad,bcoz i still love my ex..]
whn i saw this msg frm u...i alr noe tat..
we will break in the night.....
i cant believe tat u really like this....
i cant believe tat the reason is tat!
u still love her,how abt me?
u noe how much of love i gave u?
how sad i'm now!

i hope u can gv me 1 more chance...
but i noe impassible alr...
baby,i very love u!
why u must treat me like this?
i cried in whole night....no sleep...
keep crying till this morning.....!
i no close my eye.....but eye tears keep droping out..
a lot of tissue i used~but i cant make the diffrent...
how much i hope can have a chance to chg wad...
but i noe.....wont alr.....
my feeling non-stop in bad! i hope i'm strong..but i'm nt!
u said i am a superwomen.....am i?
nope....i really nope....
i wish to get a msg frm u...now,u'r wont.....
i hope u still r my baby....but u'r nt....
i regrate ytd u asked u....
i regrate everythings...

1 more times...i get hurt again....
izzit i'm stupid?????
jz alone at here sad....how abt him?
he didn't care already.....
i really nid a shoulder....very need....
this time i really felt so disappointed in relationship...

my heart really so tired in everythings,
i love b4.... but everytime is hurt....
i dun want to cry....but i cried a lot~
again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate cry!!!!
my mom also noe alr...i felt so sorry to her let her worry abt me..
i so sorry i nvr listen to her...
i so sorry bcoz.....

i trying to smile infront everyone...
i hope i can......even is fake....



[baby]
our 3 month 2 weeks 2 days end up here...
i duno how long i jz can recover bck my heart..
i duno how long i cried bcoz of u....
now,u make me broken in heart...
u make me down.....
saw bck all picture...all memory with u....
i remember tat day,whn i lay beside of u..
watching u sleep...tat time i alr noe..
u'r nt love me alr...but i lie myself...dun want to believe..
i cry whn u slp...u noe?
every night i cried bcoz of u....
every time i cried bcoz of u....
i really hope u can dun leave me...i wish....
but,u wont come bck alr....
u wont come bck alr...
u wont come bck alr...
u wont come bck alr...

i delete all the things with u...
but i'm nt delete the memory with u...
maybe be fren good thn in a relationship...
but i nt wish...
i dun want u to together bck with her~~~
i dun want!!!!!!
now,even i keep trying to safe this relation....
but i noe..............................i'm lost.......







baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
baby baby baby baby baby baby baby........................


how long i called u...
u nvr come bck....





i love you~~
i really love you~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment