Tuesday, August 10, 2010

`` no energy =(``


act is nth to wrote abt today~hahaha...
i felt super gt energy in this morning...but afternoon
bcum so teruk liao..=(
less energy~felt so tired..ish ish!
but i cant slp at noon also ><"
i should attend my tuition at kepong kasturi~
i cant keep skip the date alr la...=(
janice told me she lost her money,so cant go tuition with me..
too bad~act,i thinking want to attend ornt der~
but i noe i cant bcoz of her to stop my tuition..
aihz...very bad...
thn this time i go by my ownself....
good! i can do it myself~very brave lar me..keke!
alone....take bus go... so sucks la tat tuition center~
noe why?ish ish?!
come!
let's see the chat:

[izzit today u coming for math?]
[ya,why?]
[sorry,today teacher didn't have class,she have emergency happen]
[really? omg! so how?]
[hmm...sorry..or u can attend other class?]
[har?wad class?]
[do you have ekonomi?]
[sorry,i don't]
[do you have chemistry?]
[sorry,i don't have it]
[haha...it's ok..ohya!later u still gt eng right?]
[ya,so am i nid to wait till eng lesson?means i nid to wait 1 hours?]
[hmm..yes,or u can choose other ways?]
[omg! 1 hours? whr should i go? if i choose to tomolo is diffrent teacher]
[so,how? maybe u can go shopping..after tat u come bck again?]
[har?!shopping? alone leh~haih]
[so,now u want how?]
[haih~no choice~see later whether i gt attend ornt la,
i really duno 1 hours wad should i do]
[hahaha~or u want to slp?]
**whn i look on the chair..all is full off sch bag thr =="**
[i think ....thr is very full alr..and alot student here,
haih~kla..i jz walk around..see later i'll come bck ornt la thx=)]
[okay..^^]

aihz~~how? u do think this very Irresponsible in this tuition..
very sucks~~haih!
but no choice~
the teacher is good =(
suan la...
after tat,i go jusco window shopping alone...
aihz...felt weird...so long time i nvr shop alone alr..
but,it was nice whn alone..act~
i keep sms +ing with max gor =)
thx for accompany~hehehe...
thn meet up shu wan thm at thr also..
but no together la...xD
den,i go popular read some books to fill in my time..
hahaha! very sweat~
after tat gor called me chat...accompany me in tat 1 hours~
hahaha!
i duno how long i walk around the jusco,but i noe..
so fast~the time reach alr..
thn i continue attend the class....
eng....the ppl saw me come bck...he felt so happy..den...

[eii~whr u go jz now?]
[i go popular for whole 1 hours xD]
[wao~very hardworking to study ^^]
[haha,yea...i jz go read come book to fill my time..haha]
[okay,so now going eng classes?]
[yea,thx Q^^]

haha...was fun whn talking with him..
but i still dun like their service~
too bad lerrrr!!!!
sucks la!!!
i think next time i should called 1st oni attend the tuition...=(
it's ok..nevermind...
i always told ownself like this..
this time i'm nt alone in the class..bcoz still gt shu wan and gillian thm..=)
i seat with thm..but nth can talk too..
i concentrate on my study~
but make me felt so sleepy~
luckly i didn't fall asleep~~wahaha!
finally,reach 6pm...i go counter to settle my arrange time table..
so,to bcum my tuition day oni have 2 oni~
grate~let me nt so tired ><" thn ...
woohoo! it's time return my sweet home^^
i was so happy! walao! very excited to saw him!
whn i'm turn my body! i saw him stand at thr,i tot i saw wrong people alr....x.x"
i cant believe~ang kang yew stand on my tuition downstair~
my good bro! ahahaha~
he said wanted accompany me bck home..
hahahaha!very thx Q~
thx for caring more...
i felt so happy whn i finish my tired tuition lesson..
still gt ppl will waiting me =)
i'm nt alone...hehehe...

haha! i remember tat jz now
whn alone walk at jusco,
i still thinking wanted alone go to watch movie tim~><"
i nvr try b4..i think sure i gt time to try it as well..keke!
jz dunno whn the class will both also cancel it oni.. wakaka!
haiz!the teacher always fong fei gei 1...><”
suan ba~~~ yiiyerrr!
so tired la.....
bus really hard to wait t.t
aihz...full of people also..but happy i still gt kwan yi accompany me wait bus xD
bcoz ky is bck alr...hehehe [he tot i go into bus alr]
ahaha!nvm~whn at the bus stop keep laugh~~
bcoz talk in funny with her^^
she is a quite nice person~hahaha! aihz~~

happy today bck home thn no nid cook xp
my daddy da bao for us ^^
yummy! fridge rice...thx dad <3

i still have alot of homework act!
but still stay at here type up my thgs~hehe...
notty lerh~~~kekeke!
felt so sleepy alr lar.... am i slp now? hiak hiak!
sure kena my gor piak 1..if i now lay on my bed..hehe
bcoz i noe whn i'm lay on the bed.. i will nvr wake up till tomolo morning alr..
yay!
tomolo wed~finish koko period liao^^
happy la....wakaka!
bcoz no nid 'run' jor lu...
gt discount movie tomolo...hiak hiak..

am i going watch movie tomolo?
hmm..i dun think so...
now,is not a time let me thinking abt tomolo..
i jz noe,my brain is less energy now><"
hahaha! aihz....
i think i really should go done it my homework now!
my mom is coming bck..
saw i still stay infront my comp..sure 'hut' me 9 9 ..
hehehe.... kla...to be continue on tomolo lor~~^.<

tata~~~
good night everyone
who attend my blogger =)

mwaks~*




i still missing u~
hard to foeget~
i jz keep the memory properly~

No comments:

Post a Comment