Saturday, August 07, 2010

``immediately i'm bck``

i immediately recover bck my heart~
sumone said..buy a elephane glue for me to stik it~
hahaha..thx ^^
sumone is always by my side to cheering me always~
hehehehe..thxfull~
i remember tat how long i cried bcoz of you..
how many day i sad bcoz of you...
always make ownself very trouble..
to bother abt my relationship...i'm so stupid~
i always told others ppl this is not worth to let ownself sad so long..
but i noe..girls..is always girls...very emo~
easy to get sad~
sumone told me...i am khoo may ling!
always is the strong women in his list..
thx....he always be with my whn i'm sad..thx edison
u are the best friend in 11 years for me...
i remember tat day whn i'm sad,
how u let me happy bck....
thx sumone who scold me to wake up~called me dun have a life like shit!
and i get a promises frm him..
yea,i nvr broke my promises to u!
thx kayson to told me tat happen...he felt so lucky..bcoz i'm still alive..
u said u will always be with me...anytime...yes!i noe..
thx~
ky is always frm start to the end...who caring me..
who accompany me...
who always cheering me..
make my sad away~
the person who said...[dun sad,still got me]
yea, thx u lend me ur shoulder...
let me noe...korkor is the best~
thx janice~tat u told me
[dear is cant change~friend is always..u'll be with me always~]
thx my dear friend~
now,i noe...how many people are caring me..
how many friend is be with me..
how many people wanna me to wake up!
dun slp in my life..
all my buddies and my lovely family~
mayling is coming bck soon...
as long as this is not worth to me...
no more relationship in love...single life~
i felt the best way for me...
i get alot friend whn i'm alone...
and...be single....发现很多桃花运 hahaha~
but is time to rest in here~hahaha~~
rest in in a relationship~
now,
my handphone msg is alot~~~~
every moring recieve 10 msg..><"
hahahaa! so happy whn i saw it~~~xDD
yea,single life is free~~really free for me...
got a lot ppl date me.....but,so sorry..no money out xD
ytd,i going out with ky whn noon...
we go watch movie...thn go for bowling...it was fun!
but so sorry to let u sad..bcoz i asking a stupid happen frm u..
be with me like a child....quite cute ^^
thn night~
i go out with janice,a bee...have a small gathering at
manjalara gathering....
MO DE CAFE
...tat is a 1st time i drive at night~felt scare...
1st time visit desa oark city in the night~
nt bad^^
hahaha~~it was nice~
and whole day is headache...><"
eye still bengkak ><"
it's ok der~~~bcoz now i recover my fish eye jor...
so noob cried till like this =="
now,no more sadness...bcoz we still is friend^^
wont sad means so easy gv up~
bcoz i'm still missing you~
so how? i jz can let own dun think so much~
felt tat really not worth i can waiting him..
how long i can? i cant gv a date,but i noe...
we'r nt suitable...izzit?
maybe b fren good thn be couple..
1 is better thn 2 la..act`
if u wanna bck to find her....jz go it...
i wont care anymore....bcoz u'r nt the person i care...
i'll cry for the last,cry for everythings i felt normal to be with you
tat enough for me....
U'R NT WORTH AND NOT IMPORTANT!
hey~everyone...
am i wanted to cut my hair to bcum short?
i felt so bek cek my hair always kek sui~
alah! duno how....t.t
sien liao..alone at home also duno want to do wad..
sien laaaaa!!!!!!
aihz...duno tomolo will go pc fair ornt~
wanna find my fren thr xD..
aihz...see how 1st la...
and wait ky to comfirm with me...zzz
i wanna watch animation la..
but suck pps ><"
let me bek cek wanted to watch~
suck line also...stupid tm!!!
enough to wrote....
ciaoz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment