Thursday, August 12, 2010

``stupid!~

mom! dun always said i got boyfriend can ornt!!!!
i really dun have now! no mood to get any relationship la!!!!
damn damn damn!
wad!!!!!! talking phone with my fren also fault?!
shit~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
wad i can do??? leave my phone? throw my phone?!!!
i cant chat with my friend??????!!!!!
tat's not means i cant chat with my friend!!!!
do u think tat oni is boy chat with me?!!!!!!!
always scold like dog~!!!!! damn!!!!
wad the hell ur brain is thinking!
sucks~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dun always thinking the bad way can ornt?!

i dun think in relationship cant?!
dun talking with in always i will in a relationship can?!!!!!!
normally,girl also will called and chat with me 1 also lor~!
hate hate!!!! angry~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment