Sunday, July 18, 2010

``sunday``




today, sunday~
haha~ noon....
me , my sis and my mom went to see our new house~
haha~
my mom gv me drive xD
but she keep scold me alr~
adui~drive menual suddenly chg to auto~
gt a bit feel weird~~
haha! auto really so easy lor~
but hard to control~
maybe no clak inside~hahaha!xDD
i fetch my mom and sis go my dad"s shop~
so stressfull ...xp
my mom scold~~~><" make me gan zhong~!
but finally also reach~
thn we went to saw our new house~
mom said:'look like police house"
haha! really gt a bit look like police station ><"
funny lar! haha!
inside so small errr~~=(
but nt bad lar~~hahaha!

tonight, we bought a lot light~
hahaha!
nice also....
hahahaha!
after tat we go sri gombak having out dinner thr~
wad a day? normal and slpy day~
hahaha!
sei lor~i nt yt done my drawing....
batik ><"
tomolo nid to pass up jor~but i nt yt finish lar~
how come so cham der~~~
a lot~~

suan la!
woohoo! so happy~
my baby date me tomolo meet up tim~hehe!
i miss him a lot x)
yay!!! yiipeee!! xDD


bad things izzit coming?
my eye keep "jum"
眼皮跳 oo!~~
sad la me...i dun like it~ go away lar!!!! x.x"

so tired....
haih~duno why always drive jor feel so tired 1..
lazy wrote alr~
jz like this la...
tat's all

ciaoz~



baby,i miss you deeply~
hehehe....waiting tomolo~

No comments:

Post a Comment