Thursday, July 22, 2010

``hopefully broken``

hopefully i wanted go MYFM bday concert~
wishes wanted to go...
but no one can gv me a confirm...
and a lot of bad news~~i reli cant believe no ppl wanna go with me..
i'm sad.....really sad...
mood so bad....
even my bf also dun want to go with me..
bcoz he dun like! i really felt so dissapointed la~

now, i have 5 ticket ..
but no one wanna go with me, jz gt my sister oni~
fully sadness...
i really felt so bad now....
but nvm! thx my kor~
is him gv me ticket and said wanna fetch me go..
stay with him and his fren,
thn bck with him~~woohoo!
jz nt so sok oni~
baby still thnking...but look like so mian qiang go a place he dun like~
i think wad i also cant do~
i jz can wait...bt he reli is the 1st person tat i can hope...
if he also cant...i end ask thm...
i go with thm~=(

act,i really hope go with my baby....
whn he told me he dun want and dun like..
i really sad~~





sad~

No comments:

Post a Comment