Thursday, July 08, 2010

``i don't care``

hey~everyone...how are you today?
hmm..maybe is jz a normal day for you..=)
wad i going blog my things today? abt sch?abt relationship? abt family?
yea, i will blog out here...
abt sch....
hahaha...still the same..as i wrote like the pasted blog i post up..
since nth is good also..wakaka..but now i'm no feel and no care alr..
ytd i gt post up my sad things here...maybe i care much of tat..
so,start i dun care alr....izzit bad? nope..is gratez~
wow~today i hear a lot of things...really make me feel so funny and happy..
ahahahaha! b4 i gt said tat they print out my things and read bck to me..
yea, now i can confirm...hahaha!
mm...today i almost whole day no stay at class..
i go bilik seni do my batik things with my frenz..
so tat i cant hear wad they said also..and...i tot she will stop it write or say abt me,
but i'm wrong..zzz...
i cant believe tat they more weird..wrote things in a paper and stick it on my table..
u noe the 1st feeling i saw it is how?
hahahahaha! i laugh alone in the class...duno why..
i no care wad the paper she wrote to me..but i feel so fun!
maybe i need gv a clap to ownself..xD
bcoz i cant believe they cant say me..but they write...
all terbalik things...weee~~~ quite cute ....hahahaha!
she wrote if i dare to hit her jz go wor..zzz...feel so lame on tat time..
i really laugh out..[sure the class no ppl lar xD]
hey~now i need to correction the things...bcoz i nt wrote any word say wanna hit her..
hahahahahahaha! and..i nvr scold thm...
i wrote i'll change is after i wrote this things and apologize oni ..
u noe wad things? is wrote they stupid,weak...but i nvr wrote they childish...
wow~all also terbalik..they very clever...
leng lui~ nt oni i say you weak also..is include me lor...
i'm very weak in my study,i noe..no nid you remind me lar..
why you quite cute...wrote things also thinking is ownself..wakaka!
i agree tat everyone is childish...
no matter is childish or mature.....i remember tat i wrote means or..
even is child or mature....nt means childish..xDDD
haiz...too bad...i cant find out the settings make it as private..
if i can found tat,surely i will make this blog as private...
but,i nvr scold thm bad word..seems like :- [noob,si ba po,bai chi]
but she scold me..hahaha!
dun worry..i gt keep tat paper also...xDD
cheh~~if you very like to read my rubbish..keep it up lar..
i dun care also...bcoz you can dun open like u say it is rubbish..zzz
and i wanted to let her noe..wanna change is not stright away say want chg thn chg 1..
even i wrote on facebook also learn by you..why u can post up i cant?
u can show all ppl the bad..why nt i cant post up..
i noe you are nt wrote my name inside...but..
sumone will others ppl noe tat ppl is me...how you explain to me?
i nvr scold you....bcoz wrote anythings also dun hv "!"
but ur letter gt a lot and a lot....
u all can say i at behind you cincai said you all,how abt you all?
you can treat me like this..why nt i cant?really so funny...
no ppl wanna look pity..办清高...whn i read this..wahhhh...
all really rubbish..hahahaha!
bcoz i nvr look so pity to you all..a look is means i was so tired...
u all can happy to wrote anythings to me..wanna i care..no!
i'm nt~bcoz i dun want gv ownself more make it as complicated in my life..
u gt say me behind...or you all din't care me...look alr wrote at thr dun like me..
u ownself noe..no nid to show it to me...
once a day u'll noe..you think too much...
ok loh..as you wrote u nt dun care abt me...but izzit dun like to be with me?ha?
as the same way,i dun want talk to you also is bcoz dun want to argue..
and 不值得i want to do like this...
u can told everyone wad happen...why i cant told others ppl wad i thnking?
this is my mouth so how?at behind say loudly tat ppl is u all..nt me....ok..
dun so really stupid say fault all the things...quite weird...
if human noe wad happen is going on..sure the ppl noe wad i wrote and she wrote to me..
i really nvr think b4..wad she also can wrote..zzz
ok! sumtime i wrote to you all is right..but, sumtime is nt for u all..
hope you understand lar...

i gv this letter to my mom and read,
they comment is..
[cheh~ why so funny...and so sien to look this things in secondary sch..
it was so childish...so funny again to saw this letter, hahaha!
jz dun care,you more care they wrote more...you is live to urself nt thm..
care more homework is better..dun let it be the things distrub you..
they childish u also want follow? no nid la..jz be urself..if they bored..
jz will stop it..dun want to care wad they wrote and say..
u must be strong..dun make it be ur mistake and prob in ur live...
wad they said all non of ur business also...
let thm said and wrote....if you think you r right...jz dun care!
why you nid to care thm? lolx..no reason right?] this my mom said...
i agree wad she said to me also..
so,this is the energy for to dun think so much..let it be...
they happy nt you...
thx my mom,my baby,my best frenz..
i really need this things in my life...more improve me to show i'm happy now..
no more stress..no more care....
so,whn i read this letter i so happy...haha! i trust myself i can chg...tat's good
no more u in my life, no more distrub...
fake or nt fake..see you how to treat tat ppl....
even i'm weak ,stupid,noob...i accept...
change is need time! not for you to said stright away...
wad you like to show how strong u want...jz go for it..
i look forword...i no more sick ....i can slove this prob..
i really thx my mom, bcox i so happy she talk bck things with me...yay!^^v
i jz care my mom, and i love her much...
wad she said,i accept....thx!!! really thx!
i need you mom.........

wow~let it be the past...
let it away frm my heart it wad so comfort ..nth i can worry..
bcz i have you in my life to cheer me up!
thx my baby boy...bcoz he always stay with me and make me feel better
always listen to me,say all moral to me...=) so gratez!
thx my all sister, show me how i can leave it behind...
show me wad i need....show me wad i can done it as well...
make me be the strong..it was smart....
thx my fren in my life...cheer me up!accompany me..whn i'm down..
u all is the best...loves for you all is nvr end...
dun worry guys...i can show to you all how i strong now...=)
my baby is happy i can slove my heart prob...anyway,is best for me...
no matter wad...i'll try my best do the things tat they agree...
so emo in this few days,but now i feel more better..=)
jz cried a lots day in 2 week...now feel so tired....
yea,is gratez! i will feel tired whn i let it be....weee~
i was so happy now! maybe i no more will care...
i wrote here to let thm noe, jz want show tat i dun care everythings..
and wanna correct sumthg wad she wrote oni.....
all ppl is worry me...but, dun worry maylyn is bck!!! hahahaha!
huiyo! i always is the strong girl in my life....
cheer up! cheer up!
once i say gambateh! is more energy to away frm all prob...
even is my prob or thm...nt care! nt care...hahahaa!
thx ai cheng...let me always be the happness...=)
dun worry..i still here~
i'll chg slowly i can.....i'll try to slove all bad attitude i have...
i need time! guys...if you accept wad i say...
if you forgv wad i said...bck to be fren with me......
always welcome you come to my life......
jz wanna be happy.....

today is the happy day to me~love you all my dear <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I'm just pass by and drop you a comment over here. no offend.
    first of all, i have to say that i really admire you that can write such long article but just for back-stab your friend like nobody business.what's the point? wanna get sympathy or? isn't there is some beneficial to you?
    maybe you are trying to use this way to solve the problem,it so called as "make 'em feel guilty" or whatever you like to say, but i think the way you using was so wrong~
    read back those previous one, there is a apologize article, is that you really apologize to them with your truly heart? but ended up come out this article~ridiculous!
    although i don't know why your friend wanna do that on you, but i think is causes by what you wrote in your blog. mind your words next time if don't wanna get in trouble again =]
    so, if you really don't wanna let people know what's happening,why don't just keep it in your heart? or find some one to talk to? but not typing here and blame on those people who commented on you, since you've admit bout your bad attitude and you say you will accept what people commented on you.


    In the network world, everything is publicity.so don't expect that people won’t come to your blog and read what you wrote.
    respect people before you wanna get respect =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bad attitude cancels all other positive,
    don't let your ego get in the way =]

    ReplyDelete