Thursday, July 01, 2010

``fight myself``

i wanna fight with everythings!
my study!!!!!

1st of all....
today, i meet up with my baby joh..feel so happy^^
we go eat sushi king and watch IP man...
lolx...but jz watch it half way..bcoz i should go bck earlier...
aihz..too bad...
so sorry my baby...hahaha
feel so tired lar....aihz aihz aihz....

now, in the sch like everythg is change...
start feel nth alr...
start feel normal jz ownself....
bcoz i wanna fight with my study! i wanna get CREDIT!!!!
today, our sch have seminar BM ! woohoo! gratez~
bcoz my BM is very OMG 1.....
i wanna pass it in SPM!!
i like the teacher ,the way tat he teach....so clear and nice!
uhmm....
i get 1 more seminar on 11 july at [UNIVERSITY MALAYA]
need 10 hours but nid to pay it...RM108
should i go? yes! for me MUST!! can skor my result is good for me!
better thn i din try it...
i must fight with my CREDIT in every sub!!!
hahahhaha!!! i can do it!!! gambateh!!!


huhuhu~~~
i cant wait till tat day to listen tat seminar...xD
duno why.....
act, i dun like BM..xixii....=] i also duno why...
very sienz lar.....xD
i wanna get good result!! get credit!!!
i will fight !! i can do it!!! i trust myself !!!

aihz...really feel so tired and stress full in my class...
even i no care...but i also duno why i gt tat feel...
i jz hope...everythings can change....
nvm, i'm the strong 1!! yea!!

baby bck his hometown tomolo...aihz...
whn we can meet again leh?
wad time also miss him...bcum a big prob for me..hahaha..

keep gossip here...bla bla bla..non-stop...
klar...good night everyone~
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment