Saturday, July 03, 2010

♥mine♥




















MAYLYN here~~
hehe...i quite like this 2 pic..take it on today ♥♥
hmm..i thinking izzit real ppl and pic have big diffrent?
and i gt make up..xD
told a funny things..
i gt make up by today,but my baby duno i gt make up..xD
LOLxzzz...

1st of all...
today,3 july 2010 saturday..
i meet up with my boyboy on 12pm..
wheeee~~qiute happy de nerh~~dating dating ♥♥ ^^v
i always felt so happy whn i can saw my dear dear baby~
hmm....this week meet up 3 times alr..woohoo! gratez!
oh ya! today,
whn i on the way to meet up with him...
gt an accident!! omg!! so bad luck for me...
the bus uncle,really OMG! he like nvr brek den boom the car pigu..hahaha!
act i also duno wanted how to said abt an accident in this morning..
i jz noe tat..whn it is happend..all the ppl faster go down away frm the bus...
so funny..haha! den i tell ownself [yerr~waste my money] XDD 38 hor..zzz
hence,the accident is happend at sentul..near police station..
den,i should go chow kit meet up with him..
den,i walk and go...act,i can walk to titiwangsa de...but i forgot..
jz remember tat baby is waiting me at chow kit bus stop..
he keep called me whn i walking go chow kit..
do you think tat frm sentul walk to chow kit is near?
hmm..for me..i felt tat..jz normal lar..but gt abit far lur~xixi
i no think tat wanna take bus la..
jz felt tat...erm...near near oni..so i like soh po like tat..
frm sentul walk to chow kit..wahaha...
so scary whn on the way walk go thr..bcz gt a lots ppl keep saw me..
zzz...so,i nvr take my hp on my hand..
and i no hear tat gt phone rang...
i try my best walk faster and reach...bcoz i dun want to let my baby wait...
he noe tat accident is happen...also noe i want walk to chow kit..
but baby duno how long is tat distance..hahaa xD
act,quite long der...jz maybe i'm the person who walk go thr..
jz feel so near oni..xDD my baby scold me i didn't take bus...
act, it's very dangerous..so tat whn i reached the..
my baby looks like so angry bcz he keep called me den i nvr pick up.
i noe he is worry, but i reli nvr hear my hp rang and the way so dangerous..
sorry my dear...
i so bad luck de lo...whn on the way walk to chow kit..want PK alr..
t.t...adui~~~~but not yt PK lar..hehe

*skip*

den,after tat we go buy ticket and go sg.wang 1st..^^
we have our lunch thr...but my baby ate till nt so full..
we shop at sg.wang till nth can shop alr..
after finish our lunch..thn walk to pavillion watch movie..
hehehe...baby like to go pavillion watch movie i noe..
me too..hehehe...
the cinema so comfortable..xP
today alots ppl watch movie err....bcoz it was saturday mar..hor..
aiyerr...my baby keep at thr kap lui oo..
wa bo song lo! hng hng...but i cant do nth..
so tat i accompany him saw a lots leng lui thr..
wow~ they so rich de looo...hahaha..! i no money buy..too bad!
hmm...while waiting movie time, we shop shop loo...
but my baby ar..really OLD joh ler...he say walk so long tired..
so he find a seat to take a rest..funny hor..zzz
very boom dao whn he seat down say tired..♥♥ aww~my baby~
old man...my man...my valentine...my baby ♥♥♥
love him deep deep errr..♥
surely i also have a seat thr la...thn start be 38 couple..aha!
play till non-stop at thr..i saw tat a lots ppl watching us ply ..
hahaha...jealous? i dun think...
duno y har...my baby like to bite me de lo..pain pain de nia..
no sayang me der bad baby..xp
bite , beat ,......a lots bully me happen is happened always..haih...
but felt so funny whn playing till crazy...
we can main sambil jalan 1 lo...hahaha..!quite fun and crazy play till no image..
huiyo~~ i wear skirt de lo..uncle...xDDD
i cant forgot what happened on today..
den we go watch Triple Tap this is a nice movie..
i love it deep deep
dun forget go watch it oo...^^
reli nice...bcoz gt my idol..wakakaka!
but, i still waiting to watch my
TOY STORY 3 ....hope to watch..
even PPS gt tat movie alr..
bt i wanted watch it at cinema! xD
my bad boy boy dun want go watch with me..
he said so bored wanna oioi liaw~~ yii~~so sien de..
nvm nvm..monday i go watch it with my dearest jiejie..^^
aihz...after we finish watch movie thn stright bck home liao..
bcz my baby today bck pahang his hometown..
den,his buy joh 6pm ticket bck..so i accompany him a while
after tat i oni go bck loh..
so silly de loh...whn we seat at..teksi station..xD titiwangsa
act, i duno thr is for teksi or wad..i jz chin chai say 1..hiak hiak..
ply till non-stop de lo..
inside monorial also..non-stop! hahahaha!!!
i love today deep deep
i love baby deep deep..kekeke...
1st time ply till crazy, a happy day for me...
i really hope the time can stop till thr..can always like this..^^
very good...sweet? i duno ler..hahaha!
i so happy to hear this...
[为什么爱我?]
[没有啊,因为我喜欢你]
[为什么喜欢我?]
[因为我爱你咯]
[为什么你爱我和喜欢我]
[因为我疼你咯]
[为什么你疼我?]
[因为我爱你和喜欢你咯]
[那为什么你爱我,喜欢我,疼我?]
[没有原因的咯。。]
why will said this? is start frm said i'm fat girl..why he will love me..xD
funny story..zzz
baby,dear,laogong,honey,darling...zzz
deeply love you


aihz..say truth..my mood nt really bck to happy
jz sumtime still thinking tat thgs lo..
suan ba...
like my sister said tat is their life nt mine..
i jz want to be strong!
no matter wad, still gt alots frenz beside me..
i wanted live for ownself..^^
be strong maylyn khoo!!!! ushhh!!

hmm..now alr start FIFA world cup football match..
all ppl is watching..include my father and baby..
haha..are you noe tat gt sum ppl sad..
why want crazy watching 22 ppl playing a football?
it was so crazy...hahaha!this is my boy boy told me 1..
whn i hear tat..laugh like siao lang...
bcoz too funny alr!!! adui~~~ i agree la..even i also gt watch..
hahahaah! damn funny!! xDDD wahahahaha!
a lots of pp busy watching this FIFA world cup football match..
hahaha...but i'm nt the 1...
lazy watch also and duno how to watch..hehe
but i noe result..^^v

owaaaaa~~~
so tired liao loh....
am i continue writing?nope..
it's time to stop liao lo...
so tired la me..ytd 3am oni oioi...bcoz chat with my babe xinqian
until so late..both of us also forgot the time..haha..
so happy can chit chat on phone with her..
1st time talk to her..quite nice^^
she is a cute girls in my list..xixi
♥ luv her too..hehehe..
aiya~till now waiting her online..but no lerh~whr she is?
i noe! i noe! watching FIFA world cup now..
izzit true? hahahahaha...
10pm-12am
germany vs argentina
2.30am paraguay vs spain

nvm nvm..i wait thm bck to chat with me..kekeke~

yaya! is time to stop gossip ownself things
and stop blog here~
hahaha...if nt reli non-stop writing..xD
♥ good night
♥ciaoz~






beii~
no matter wad
i'll always stay beside you
love you ever and ever
u make me felt so hangfok in my life,
gratez! i found you in my life baby~
i miss you always
i need you always
i love you always!
tat i trust, we can go to 4eva~
a deeply love for you nvr end up in our life..
i'm here with you,
dear




No comments:

Post a Comment