Monday, July 05, 2010

♥ 君子交绝,不出恶声♥




hard to be a human in this world...
hard to be a person tat gv ppl trust..
am i right?
i dunno what i can do...
but,i jz try to live myself...
i wanna cheer up do everythings i have done!
i dunno why...got a lots stupid ppl
like to copy my things and read to me..
so weird..dunno wad they thinking..
lolx..funny! very funny!
this is my life...my privacy and my things..
am i distrub thm? nope..but they very FREE
keep distrub my life...zzz..
tat id their brain nt mine..
aihz...hard to apologize to thm and i think no nid...
wanna apologize with thm i really crazy...
i apologize bcz i write fault my things oni~

ling, tat is their freedom talk in non of their business things...
like my sister said [they eat too full talk too much] muhahaha!
this really cheer me up in this moment~a funny sentence!
yea, their things also non of my business der!~~~~
i alr told myself..i jz live myself....but i need more patient..can i do it?
my frenz told me this is our life must past it...i agree~
this also can test my patient..=)
but today,they really like a child read all my things...
blog,msg.....bla bla bla*
whn i hear it..act i really gt feel bad....
1 things on my brain is...
[ i jz be myself, all things i have done,tat jz leave it behind]
i really wanna thx my sis gv all comment to support me and
cheer me up~♥

they cant have any comment on my life..
this is my life! maylyn khoo may ling life!
i hope dun hear again wad is ur comment in my life!
and this is my blog also....
but i noe if 1 day i cant to be patient alr...every also will "boom"out!
i noe i dare to do everythings i done!
argue,fight! everythings! i hope tat day is nt comming...

i need to look forword....
bcoz still gt a few month den i can leave...
even i hear wad they said is bad...i jz dun care..
this is wad i can do now...
i trust myself...i be myself....tat's all...
bcoz i am the person who said strong!
i noe they still will open my blog and read...
but, this is nt wrote to thm...is wrote for myself...
the person who say want me dun distrub their life plz remember it...
bcoz i no distrub...
blog is blog..is mine...if you hate me...or care me thn you can read..
i still will update a lot my things and happen here...
i noe their care me..so will copy all and read...
i noe their care...so they will angry with me...
hahahahaha! i so happy to noe wad they care...but i dun care~
gt ppl ask..[ u said u dun care but why u wrote all this things?]
i can answer tat...i jz comment wad they done to me...
even is childish or mature..non of my business also..
i will more happy in my life~~~~i wont make it as private..
but they can don't open.....
i dunno why lor...they hate me still wanna open my things..
haih...so tired with all this happen today...
but i'll cheer up! i nt yt lost of mine~
hmm.........
and thx my dear janice...=) always be with me....
i so lucky i can found you in my life also..really best!
u called me to look forword....
u called me dun care....
u said...all ppl is like this...ya! tat really true....=)

now,
i wanna make my life full of happness ♥
i wanna make my life full of wishes ♥
i wanna make my life full of light ♥
*♥ relationship
*truly friendship
*lovely family
all i done! i have! really enough~
all wont leave me alone...still inside their heart....
full of loves income....
full of hangfok i felt....

i need my life , even to a hard human in this world
i need my life , bcoz i still alive
i need my life , bcoz i still have a lots dreams
i need my life , bcoz i got YOU !
all i need...all i love...all i want....

who want to be with me, jz be with me...
no more fake....
no more lie.....
bck to normal..bck to alone....i love ♥
teacher gv me full of support also...thx Q...
i love you all....


我们必须 [君子交绝,不出恶声] ,只因为 [不经一事,不长一智],
最好的是 [记人之善,忘人之过],这样才会变得更有修养。

这是一个很好的名句。。。我很喜欢。。。
名句精华能让我离解人生到底。。
我喜欢华语~ =)


enough to said full of xx things,
bck to relation...hahaha..no comment here...hehe..
baby tomolo come bck frm pahang alr..woohoo~
so happy to hear tat..duno why..zzz
miss him deeply...i really so miss....=)
he always busy at thr, also duno wad he's doing..
now, we no contact also..zzz...izzit like a couple?
i jz can say tat..we need freedom..♥ i need too
dun worry,i choose to trust him..♥ =)

oh ya! start frm tomolo...
i change to kasturi tuition alr lor....
duno how de lerh~ long time ago i said wanna chg,but till now..
janice accompany to go thr..
try class on tomolo =)
i really wanna start to fight my self....♥
i will start busy on my life...
tired on my life~~~~hehehe....

hahaha...keep gossip here~
zzz....enough ler~
mayling! be urself is better thn care other things~
you can do it ♥ =) jy jy~
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment