Monday, July 12, 2010

♥ tired ♥


i bck frm this Skor A 2010 seminar
since yesterday,
whole day i concentrated listen this...
tired and tired!
so,today so lazy i din't go to sch..
act,ytd is FIFA world cup final vision..
but,i...haih!!! ish! too tired alr..
so i go take a rest a while but fall asleep..
i got set alarm to wake me..but,i also duno whn i close the
alarm also..xDD
so,i no wake and watch....so regret i no awake and watch
the final match..zzz...sob sob~
spain vs holland...which won alr..
as i guess....it is SPAIN =) gratez~~
hahahahaha!
aihz.....today act i really lazy and tired go sch der~
so tat in the morning i told my mom gv me PONTENG 1 day~
act she dun let 1..but i choose to no go...i noe today sure my class less ppl..
bcoz ytd nite all watch FIFA world cup xDD
my baby also...so till now also slp die...hahaha...
oni me wake early...act i want slp bck alr lar..jz wanna finish a post here~
haih~~nth can eat at home..no food..gt maggie mee oni nia..xD
haih....so tired lar...duno tired wad also....
this few days i feel myself alr fat loh...
bcum fatty fatty and fatty~~bigger size liaw~~omg omg!!! ><"
i nid to keep fit frm now on!
my skin prob also nt really good.... my pimples come out jor...
shit man! i dun want nah~~~~xS

haha...ytd i help my mom dry her hair...
i saw still gt a bit so i also take it and dry my hair..
hahaha! funny...but i jz put a bit oni..
no really gt wad colour la...
i rebonding b4 mar~so hor,if teacher catch me...i can say tat spoil alr..xD
act i nt really gt saw the colour =x
hahahas!
haih.....wad can i eat now? feel hungry? nt really..
but i can confirm whn i finish brush my teeth..
will start hungry jor~~hahaha!i should eat my brunch now~
so how? mc'donal?again~want eat with ai cheng??hehe..
i also duno wad time she come bck home...xD
maybe she's late bck home gua~~sienzzz
later 1.30pm oni called her see how lo..
act, i gt plan today date my munjiejie out have lunch...
but lazy out also....
i also gt plan wanna date my baby too ...or go find him..
but i noe his room still gt his frenz thr...
and no energy out la...since ytd watch the football till so late...><"
hahaha!
suan ba suan ba~~~i also very lazy 1 ler~~~=p
tonight mummy no cook also...
so i have to go pasar malam buy food bck home ..
adui`~~always fan nao food der xS

hmm...mc'donal? how? kekeke...why KFC dun have delivery lerh~~too bad~
pizza hut also duno hw to order wor...
no menu also...akakaka~~
oh ya!
i remember tat kepong thr open a new shabu-shabu restaurant..
buffet 1 ner~~~i wanna go try~~duno whn ler~~xixixi....
i love...kakaka♥

nth can wrote alr...
keep gossip here also till duno wanna blog wad,
i'm bored....but happy i can stay at home today xD ♥
thx my mum oo...mwakz!♥♥♥
klar~bck to slp again....tired ma..
today stay at house is bcoz i want rest oni ♥
ciaoz~~~


[dum dum shawn♥ you lie me again..
say promise also no online till i slp..zzz..
always say sorry geh jek~~aihz...i still will wait you on9 tonite geh~]




baby.i miss you
i noe you be pig now..
dun forget whn wake up find me ya~
always wait you here..
loves you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment