Monday, June 14, 2010

♥best memories of us♥

yesterday,sat,13 june 2010
we have a best memories at sunway lagoon..
woohoo! best!! hahaha...
bcoz i'm so hope to go with my baby..
1st of all..
i very thx my mom borrow her car for us..
if nt thn we cant go also....thx..mwak!^^*

in the morning, we woke up at 7am sumthg..
thn go out at 8am sumthg....
we go ate our breakfast at "品香"near batu caves thr..
the porridge very very nice..hehe..
after we hv our sweet breakfast...woohoo! going sunway lagoon lur..
this time go with munjiejie

on the way going ler...^^v
i took alot of picture..
the sky blue...the weather so HOT...

have a look at downstair :>

..on the way going sunday lagoon..
my baby is sleepy i noe...he so bak cek err...
eye also want close joh..hahas..

this is my black glasses
i love this pic^^ with my baby ahkam~

i put alot sunblock....scare dark..

we reach alr 10am sumthg..


while buying ticket...


this is take by baby^^


bought alr lur..haha....
so exp err....
RM75 per person/all park...

whn plying...i cant take any picture also..bcoz we put on the loca alr..
nvm lur....but i still have alot pic la..after we ply..^^
very best whn play water with baby~
feel successful~happy~
but too bad....baby's watch lost alr...really sienz....
nid to pay bck RM50..walao...reli exp
no choice lur..baby also sienz joh..
make both of us theme park also cant play...
no mood tat time! shit!
the noob watch...how come so easy broke..zz
after tat we meet with my kai jie thm...
den take bath ... 3pm sumthg...
while waiting thm..me and baby took alot pic at the beach*
i love it!^^
have a look...:>

me and baby wrote it..
ahkam maylyn 4eva...
sweet? hehe..i feel hangfok nerh~ahahaha..

the beach* at sunway lagoon..
nice?^^

my baby_ahkam

i love this pic err

me and his leg...


me and him...my boy..




sleeping...we're so tired...xD

Take by munjiejie..
i love this pic very much^^
me and munjiejie
ah mun..

after we finish bath..thn come out...
going car park...our face so red...but omg! my skin bcum sooooo dark..
omg omg!!!
sunblock no use geh~~maybe the sun toooo strong alr..
bcoz tat day really very strong HOT!


kiss kiss...hehehe....

after we put all the things and chg car park to pyramid...
we go have our lunch...
sakae sushi...
best? uhmm..ok lur..
but very exp..act i feel tat sushi king more good..wakaka...
my baby so love eat japaness food...

waiting food comming...


after we ate ..thn feel so tired alr...
go bck home...
bck home is alr 5pm sumthg...
we have a nap at my house...
after tat baby oni bck home...
this is nice memories...but gt sumthg bad is happend..
nvm lur...next time go play again...hehe..

yay!i have countdown again..
GENTING HIGHLANG~!!
more 4 days^^
hahahaha....
a trip for us...woohoo!!
waiting tat day comming....xD
baby also counting right?hehe.....

both of us very tired errr...
today i also sleep whole day already..
now turn my baby....he's sleeping...
our skin so pain ah....
...DARK...DARK...DARK...
aih...duno nid how long oni white...

ok la..
`ciaoz`

No comments:

Post a Comment