Sunday, June 06, 2010

*my this Sunday*

today,sunday
i woke up at 11.44am today..bcoz my mom is calling me..
ahaha...we wanted to go GIANT.....
hahahaha....
i slp until so song errr...xixixixiii..
so happy i no nid go work alr...xD
today,i buy alot of sock go bck..bcoz holiday~
i noe stay at home nth can eat..zzz...
i pay it for all i bought...i use RM41.20 buy all the thg..
after tat,we go ate domino pizza...hmm...
so exp la..adui~
i got bought a sunblock also...bcoz i will useing whn 13th june
hehehehe....
really exp too...aihz....no choice ler....=p
bla bla bla*
act nth can say abt today,
a very hot day and a bored day even i gt go shopping..
hahaha....tired also tired for wad..
i take a nap at noon..but my dad keep distrubing me have a slp..
i hate it! how he distrub...he open the movie loudly
i really hate errr!!!!!
i dun like him! damn*
make me headache until now! reli gek hei~
bla bla bla*
yesterday,whn i'm cleaning my cupboard..
i found my shirt ...
wow~so long time i nvr wear...
coz i'm keep in deeply...hahaha!
and i'm fat lar........aihz....
but i testing..hahaha...
my photo:

how abt the shirt? wad comment?
hahaha..izzit nice?^^
act,i so like it..!
izzit so sexy? see~ fat...reli no self-confidence to wear it..
hehehe....ugly tim~~
********
dunno my baby is doing wad...
seems like so busy 1...nvr find me as well..
aihz...now ah..if he suddenly called me..i really will feel so excited..
hahahaha!izzit i'm siao siao le?
hahahaha..zzz
miss him soo much!
tomlo,i'm going out with my mun jiejie..
everytime wanna hv a date with her really happy der..
hahaha! bcoz really no 1 wanted accompany and date me go out..aihz
i'm waiting tomolo too...
hahaha..~aihz
suddenly feel tired now...but i do nth today..
how come i will feel tired?
my phone is really silent...soooo silent...
someone wanna find me have a chat?
whr's my baby???
zzzzz
better ownself find ppl i think...
but no one i can found...too bad...
like nth to chat....bored....aihz...
~lazy~
ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment