Friday, June 18, 2010

*18th june 2010*

'tik tok tik tok'
time is going fast...today is alr friday..
more 2 day open sch alr...
sienz...
so lazy go to sch act...
quite lazy de lar..hehehe
i'm waiting tomolo too..
woohoo! countdown 1 more days go genting with my baby..
weee...so happy..xD
this is the 1st time go with him..
we going by bus...^^
hope we have a very nice memories..
too bad,i cant bring my camera..bcoz my elder sis is going redang..
she want use...lolx..sienz liao..
but nvm...i still gt hp...hahaha..
today is alr..18th june..
haha...so happy..we are going 2 month annivasary..
yea, our 2 month annivasary is at genting..hehehe..
this few day,baby so tired err...i also duno why..
uhmm.....actually me too...
today,i need to complete all my sch thgs...
2 weeks holidays is really past so fast...
aihz...after open sch is exam time!
omg! i jz prepare half a way...
lolx....holiday do revision make my brain going broke..
zzz...sum ppl dun believe i gt study lerh~
and,in this 2 week...uhmm,act nth special also..
jz will make me bcum more lazy..
aihz......tired...
erm...yesterday i meet up with my primary frenz alr..
all of thm crazy with the world cup..haha...
so happy to meet up with thm...
frm start to the end also feel very funny...
laugh non-stop...wakakaa..
we also hv take sum pic thr..
i will post it as late...
hahaha.....
wow~i feel so good whn our every gathering...
i love my primary frenz...
feel so gratez for me....
but too bad,dear xue ying no go..
aihz..very miss her...i noe she also geh!hehe
we very enjoy yesterday..
now,time alr 3.05pm..
lolx.....i need to start do everythng on now...
bcoz i dun hv so much of the time to clean everythg..
summore,i have to wash my sch shoes..hehe
lazy......izzit very dirty? hehehe...
~*~*~*~
now,so miss my baby..
he so busy on his work everytime..
no find me also...aihz...sad..
but i need to cheer up and wait him...
am i going always kacau him? nope....
sumtime i will think tat izzit i distrubing him...lolx...
so miss tat day we go sunway..
yesterday my primary frenz said
"sweet sweet sunway lagoon with boy boy"
lolx....and they say..called it as [boy boy] like called a dog???!!
lolx...laugh till non-stop..wakaka..!
too funny for thm....
aiyor....very big prob la...so miss him...
miss ahkam baby deeply...
[baby eii....find me la plz....]
i noe he will read this blog...haha..
nvm...i jz wanna let him noe, here hv a 38 person waiting him to find her..
hahahaha...
dunno why this few day so late oni can slp..
or maybe i cant slp...
too bad...
always make me headache...
but how? i lay on my bed also no use wad...
wad the xxxx...
since yesterday, i sms with zi hweh till so late...haha..
ya, we have alot things can chat...
she is watching world cup..
but i jz lay on the bed...even i close the eye also cant fall as sleep..
ish! i hate!
how i oni can slp as well??
i scare tomolo go genting also cant slp whole nite..
aihz...sad...how can help me?
have any skill make ppl slp?
if have any skill pls..write down at comment..
btw,my comp go reformad alr..
now i useing her bf laptop write down blog...
now,i have to return laptop to my sis alr...
after i bck frm genting..i will update again..
have a nice day^^v
ciaoz..~
*waiting for the post ya^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment