Sunday, June 27, 2010

``so good, i found you in my life``

i find a frenz whn i'm primary time...
so happy we still can be truly fren...wont fake...
i duno how alot ppl treat ppl fake..but i'm nt...
yesterday, tat i said tat girl is strong..
i so surprice to get a msg frm her on my facebook...hahaha!
but,i'm so happy to see tat wad she leave comment to me..
very thankyou...

yesterday,i found a true fren in my life-zi hweh~
start frm primary sch till now...we still can keep our frenship ...
i so happy...really....
today, i found a fren frm whn i'm secondary sch...
i noe her whn i'm 13...
so long time we nvr talk....but so happy i still can keep the frenship with her too..
even now i reli dissapointed to others fren..
but luckly i can found out true fren in my life..
caring,loving......thx my lovely fren..^^

luckly i still gt you all....
so happy, i find you in my life....
i can wont care other's ppl saying...
i can dun care what they done to me..
bcoz i still gt you all.....
i wanted be the strong 1...!

now,i wanted chg myself...
run run run~~~!!!
now want start to study!!!!!!!!!!!
fight!! fight!! fight!!


yerrr~~~
so late alr...whr is my baby wor?
nt yt reach KL meh~~so worry~~
no any contact.....
i'm waiting him now....hope can get his call as soon as possible..
miss him alot....
baby baby baby~~~
i also very happy i found you in my life~^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment