Monday, June 07, 2010

*outing*

monday,7 june 2010
today me and xiang hv a date with ,munjiejie~
we woke up so early and prepare everythg..
but we are late too...
this is my look for today =D

adui~so fat hor...my face..zzz
we going time square meet jiejie
but,she's so late..have sum important thg ..so she's late..
me and xiang wait her almost 1 hrs alr..
act,i really feel bek cek at tat time..
bcoz i really dun like to wait ppl...
as the same time...baby called me..said wanna have lunch with me..
ya,i'm trying to clam down bcoz my baby is comming..
tat's gud! yea,so happy i can see my baby today^^
after i talk with my baby..i called her...
but she's plying say [dun want come alr!]
damn!! wad happend?! plying me izzit...
angry! i really angry ...bcoz i wait her 1 hrs alr.!
so sorry is scolding you tat time mun...
nvm....
luckly,i still gt my baby and my sis accompany me..
if nt...i think i really will go bck and told you i dun want shopping alr~
am i do this?! yea...i will...[but i nvr try it]
good! hungry deeply..
baby,me and my sister go [food & tea]
have our lunch~
greatz~i can eat sumthg alr...haha!
good for me...i will feel gud mood whn i eat...hahaha!
while waiting her...we ate...xD
finally,she reach alr...huhu~
munjiejie and xiang
after baby finish ate...
he's going bck continue his work...
busy baby~~~gambateh!
den,we continue shopping lur~
walao eh~
i bought many thgs bck...omg! waste money?
hmm...gt a bit..hahaha...
maybe i'm too long nvr buy thg alr..lol..wad a reason..zzz
today i buy a "hat" and but a jacket..
both also white...haha! wear until look like christmas alr..
"jingle bell jingle bell~~~"LOL~=="
act...is for i'm going genting on 19&20 june..
and i buy a dress? shirt?act..i also how to say abt tat shirt..
hmm.....i think tat is a dress..but..maybe..i too tall..so bcum a shit..haha
and~buy a shoes....bumb~
come~have a see
my pic:

izzit look like christmas???
"hat"-RM18
JACKET-RM20
ya,i like this dress...RM25
i think maybe my elder sister wear more leng~
bcoz she's thin..

AiLY shoes...bumb!
RM39.90
exp??hmm...ok lar....can say,finally..i bought it...
bcoz i want it so long joh..kekeke...
maybe nt nice for sum ppl...but i like it~i like the colour~
nice~!^^v
woo! so full for today my shopping day!
feel gratez...but....my wallet is blooding...
hahahaha!
xxxxxxxxxx
this sunday,
i'm going SUNWAY LAGOON with my munjiejie,her bf and my boy..
huray! so expect....
how i feel??? good!^^
hope tat day faster come pulak...xD
adui~my boy lost again~
said wanna called me after he bck home..but..zzzz
my phone keep in silent...
sienz joh~~~~~hmm...i so miss him!~
LAI LEONG KAM whr are you ha?????zzz =="
shout here he also cant hear..aihz...
ish! hate la.....mana dia jek...bek cek!!
damn* today i forget to reload..zzz
sienz joh.....
am i tomolo wanted bck to sch to do my folio?
lazy..... t.t
tired....
jz stop here loh....
-buhbye-

No comments:

Post a Comment